Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Wormhole Adventures


My book, The Wormhole Adventures in Travel is Relative is being published. I will post how to buy my educational children's chapter book as soon as it is available. I am pleased with how it turned out. This book is intended to be the first in a series. In this story, three children discover a talking raven who takes them through a wormhole in time. They meet Albert Einstein and learn about the famous physicist. The book speaks to children between the ages of 8 and 15 and lays out scientific information in a way that they can understand. I believe that children are capable of learning a vast amount of knowledge. Most of the educational tales leave out too much information. Kids should not be talked down to. They should be respected as the intelligent little people they are.
Being an author started out as a dream and became a passion. We should all live the dream. We all have a dream, be it being a devoted parent, success in business, artist, etc. The ones that stand out are the ones with passion. So, here's to being passionate about something!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, it's about time!

pmrussell said...

Thanks, I needed that. Actually its not a major publisher but it will get my writer's toes in the literary door, will it not?